how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1703950121881.png

You'll die on the hill that

1. You had to give her a score
  2. She is only an 8.5
I gotta say, I am a happily married man, I married a woman who is my "type", and is therefore pretty different from Mariah Carey. But even I, who would rather not attempt to summarize a woman into a number between 1-10, if I had to give her such a score, it would be greater than an 8.5.
Im more chill now, goodnight.

Last edited:
The meatball lobby reject choice. How odd! Funny how it's their business to interfere and promote what is demonstrably an unbalanced, unhealthy human diet consisting of far too much animal protein. I wonder what they get out of it? Satisfaction they're looking after us? LOL!

It was very sweet of him. But then he never followed through giving me the $1,000 he promised.

I'm too nice to charge him interest, though.

i like being called lovable!
First of all, it was YOU who promised ME a G. Just to keep quiet about the questionable things you did with a top-cropping yeast, while wearing bottom-cropped short pants. It was all a bit hairy for my tastes, but I'm not into trub-shaming. Whatever bubbles your airlock and all.

Second, it was a plastic handle of generic brandy that had me loving all the village weirdos. I do hope it isn't seasonal!

Back