how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1703560709258.jpg

My wife gave me a jar of "beard amplifier," and it didn't take long to realize I can use it to amplify all the hairy bits. I personally think a plush pair of gleaming forehead caterpillars enhance my facial features. My wife disagrees, and regrets buying it.

My wife gave me a jar of "beard amplifier," and it didn't take long to realize I can use it to amplify all the hairy bits. I personally think a plush pair of gleaming forehead caterpillars enhance my facial features. My wife disagrees, and regrets buying it.
I’m thankful that you’re not telling us that you tried it out on other hairy parts. 🤣

8al8tl.jpg

Edit: here's one you can use year round

8al99h.jpg
Lister and Kochanski FTW!

🎼🎶
It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone, more or less.
Let me fly, far away from here,
Fun, fun, fun, In the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie, shipwrecked and comatose,
Drinking fresh, mango juice,
Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes,
Fun, fun, fun, In the sun, sun, sun,
Fun, fun, fun, In the sun, sun, sun.

1703694113813.png

You'll die on the hill that

1. You had to give her a score
  2. She is only an 8.5
I gotta say, I am a happily married man, I married a woman who is my "type", and is therefore pretty different from Mariah Carey. But even I, who would rather not attempt to summarize a woman into a number between 1-10, if I had to give her such a score, it would be greater than an 8.5.

Back