how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697566059472.png

Brulee'd grapefruit is delicious. I don't buy potato chips much anymore because I can't have them in my house and not eat them all in a day or two.
I am impressed with your willpower to make them last a full day, moreso for two days.

no chips here either as they often don't survive the drive home, and those that do never make it past bedtime on day of arrival

Well gosh, I can polish off a bag of chips a lot faster than that, but I try to pace myself so I don't run into problems.

82zfmy.jpg

A bag of chips in 90 minutes?! You must be seriously pacing yourelself, cuz I can destroy a family size like it's Ramadi all over again

A bag of chips in 90 minutes?! You must be seriously pacing yourelself, cuz I can destroy a family size like it's Ramadi all over again
I figured he was talking about one of those 5 pounder costco bags. "Family size" = 5 minute snack around our house.

Why you all obsessed with exactly how long it takes me to finish a bag of chips? I'll tell you now, I've never timed it, and the payoff of stuffing my face with au gratin potato chips as fast as possible to time it isn't worth the consequences to my digestive system.

One of the local stations used to play die hard a lot, and on that scene they had the worst voice-over ever that still makes me chuckle. John McClane starts off his infamous "Yippee ki yay" line, and then a voice easily two octaves deeper (we're talking James Earl Jones baritone here) cuts in with "Mister Falcon".

Yippee ki yay, Mr. Falcon.

Back