how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a “Bigfoot stole my beer” sticker on the kegerator at the farm.
1688348063197.jpeg

I've heard Bill Murray does stuff like that...

at a restaurant, he will walk by a stranger's table, grab something off their plate, eat it & say, "no one will ever believe you"

That was an episode of Seinfeld. They were all waiting for a table at an Asian restaurant and planning to catch a movie, and Elaine was so hungry she said she'd grab food from a table. Jerry offered her $100 to follow through and she chickened out.

My mother in law claims while she was sitting with a bunch of her girl friends at after prom dinner in a fancy NYC resturaunt, Dean Martin came over and took some of her sandwich. I think she said he was preforming there, so they were sure it was really him.

Our daughter and SIL recently got a Bengal kitten (the breed that has spots like a leopard) which is about 6 mo. old. My wife watched their boys on Monday as their daycare was closed. She heard a noise in the kitchen and found that the cat had jumped up on the counter and flipped over the tinfoil pan which had part of a leftover pie in it. The cat didn’t seem interested in the pie but was playing with the shiny tinfoil. My wife did catch the pie before kitty pushed it over the edge, though.

The Spousal Unit owned one of those 'sploding Pintos when I met her - and aspired to own of those Pacers. I had a lot of work to do...

Cheers! (Totally worth it, though :))

Back