Houston beer bars - cinco ranch/Katy area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-love

Reaction score
I'm in Houston for tonight and tomorrow night only. Are there any good beer bars/taphouses close to Cinco ranch or Katy area? That's where i'm staying and it'd be easier to go someplace close by. Thanks for any suggestions you can make.

There are a lot in Rice village/heights area. No label brewery is in Katy so you can check them out for saturday tour. I'm not too familar with the area. I know there is one off of I-10 but I cant think of the name of it

The Yard House is about 10 minutes from Katy. It is at I-10 and Beltway 8. There is also a place in Katy called Pub Hub. I have never been, but I remember their website showed a halfway decent beer selection.

Good call on the No Label tour tomorrow. There is also Karbach Brewery, and they do a Friday tour/tasting from 5-7pm, but they are in Houston. They are in the 290/610 area. And.....close to downtown is Saint Arnold's Brewery. They do a tour today from 3-5, and a Saturday tour from 11-3?

Karbach is a lot of fun, already been three times and need to go to No label on of these weekends. Katy is not too far from downtown where flying saucer is and there is one in sugarland. I think it was the yard house i was thinking of, never been but i heard about them.

There is a place called Taps just north of downtown on Washington street.

Although it isn't as close to Katy as youre hoping, they do have a solid selection of craft beers on draft and in bomber bottles.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Looks like the yard house is going to be the choice. It's central for the people i'm meeting up with. I wanted to try to get to petrol station, but that's not gonna happen. No time. If I can make it to No Label, that'd be cool too

Back