Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats typical shipping to east coast ? New Jersey area to be more specific.
Prices are good but with shipping added I might have to order a bunch to get ahead of the game, plus my hop plants are starting to climb :D so don't want to order too much...

The only definite numbers I can give you is 6.60 for 1# and for 12.45 I can ship up to 7#. Those are flat rate boxes from USPS, I also ship UPS and I give the customer the option of who they want to go with. Anything else would probably fall in between that range. One note the west cost is typically a little more expensive. If you send me an idea of what you want I will be happy to send a quote with shipping. Send Inquires to [email protected]. Thanks guys and I hope this help.

Good news! I’ve added 3 more hops to my selection. They will be for a limited time, and may go full time if there is a good response to them. They include:

Sorachi Ace
Challanger
Ahtanum.

I have 2 more varieties coming soon but will not post them until I have them in my possession.

durn it all. i just ordered a bunch of hops elswhere two days before i found this thread!:mad: oh, well. subscribed. next time, next time.

What took me so long to stumble on this deal? Hope it's around a while. I'll be making my first purchase tomorrow for sure.

I can't seem to find the web address for your website? I'd love to check it out and get in on this deal.

Thanks

Varities and prices are in thread, they come in 4 oz packs, send him an email or PM and he will ship them out (payment through paypal)

ordered a few pounds on tuesday, had them on thursday, brewed with them on saturday. Excelent service, excelent shipping time!! Thanks! This is my new source for hops!

Sorry, I should have been clearer...the IIPA got to my head.

I must've forgotten to place my weekly order and realized it when nothing showed up this week! Easier for my wife to digest $20-30 on hops rather than a single $100 order!

I placed an order last night and already have my shipping info! Your response time is amazing.

Ordered some hops today, fast shipping apparently as I received all the emails and tracking. Website is easy to use.

One minor complaint about the set up is that none of the emails show what I ordered. It's not a big deal but it would be good to have that record. Next time I know to print it out from the website.

You can just log back in to the site and see your orders. I also think it would be nice to have the Order email be more invoice-like, but I can live with things the way they are.

Bwiens,
Nice brew stand, reminds me of the erector set I had as a child. I will work on the emailing with the order. Thanks for the feedback

John

I'm assuming based on the prices that the English Hop Pack is the choice of 4 varieties, 4oz each, total of a pound? Is that correct?

Back