Hops are now illegal!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloppyKnockers

Reaction score
What is everyone planning on doing now that hops are illegal in the United States? Thankfully I have a stock of rhizomes and am willing to open a black-market online storefront. I will take offers starting at $50/ounce.

<iframe width="775" height="409" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know if they'll post it but, I just made a comment on Yakima valley's website. I was not amused! It pissed me off that I read all of that crap just to find out that it was a joke! Although, several points in the article were fishy sounding. Get to the end and find out it was all just a big joke that wasted my time and gave me quite a fright! Considering, what the government does these days, all of it's overreach and rights denials, I thought for a second that it might be true! And, come to think of it, who could blame me or anyone else for thinking that?! Not cool.

Lighten up, Francis ;). I think most folks took one look at the headline, and the calendar, and realized what was going on.

That said, I realize there is a certain percentage of the population that are constantly on the lookout for any excuse to be offended…

Lighten up, Francis ;). I think most folks took one look at the headline, and the calendar, and realized what was going on.

That said, I realize there is a certain percentage of the population that are constantly on the lookout for any excuse to be offended…
I take it, I'm Francis?

It’s a line from the movie ”Stripes”. It has become a standard response meaning “don’t take things too seriously”.
Yeah, after reading my post I think I had too many exclamation points in it and stuff. It sounded angrier than I was but, it did get on my nerves. It actually wasted my time more than it angered me. Although, I don't like anything wasting my time! Hahaha!:D

Oh, hell! I just realized what the date is! Jesus. :agressive:

at least it wasn't 4/20 they'd be saying they're transitioning away from selling hops to marijuana!

i took it half ass seriously too when i saw the title, wouldn't have surprised me....i've had boxes of hops searched by the post office before! :mug:

Anyone getting owned by an internet post

🤣 m'f'r it was an email! not a post! ;) :mug: (emails would be like if i got a april fools from the electric/water/gas company telling me for such, and such reason they were going out of bussiness, and i'll no longer have service...)

Back