• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 5 Gallon Electric Brew in a Basket System $300

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonestrada

Reaction score
Selling off my electric brew system for $300. This test system worked so well I'm rebuilding it with nicer components. All you need is a controller and a pump and you're ready to brew.

The kettle comes with a 2,000W/20A Hot Pod Element, thermometer, drain valve, whirlpool valve, sight glass and a tri-clamp bulkhead if you would like to later add another element for faster brew days.

This set-up has the space saving footprint of the BrewEasy, the center drain mash flow regulation of the Grainfather, and the whirlpool re-circulation of the Colorado Brewing Systems.

The malt pipe fills and drains rapidly via a 1.5" hole at the bottom and the Bayou Classic false bottom will hold the mash basket up allowing the brewer to sparge if I needed.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back