HomeBrewTalk Image Hunt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its safe to assume that Tx has the ability to place the pic in a thread without effecting the "Last Activity" date, yes? I other words, it could still be in a thread that has no activity prior to 9/7/13? (hate to thing I'm searching the zombie threads in vain).

Its safe to assume that Tx has the ability to place the pic in a thread without effecting the "Last Activity" date, yes? I other words, it could still be in a thread that has no activity prior to 9/7/13? (hate to thing I'm searching the zombie threads in vain).

I made that same assumption.

LabRatBrewer said:

It could even be here. :D

(Insert children's airplane ride photo here)

Yes - if he has access to the sql database that this is stored on.. a simple query will allow one to replace "old comment" with "new comment" without updating the last activity.

I was thinking the pic may have been Photoshopped into an existing pic but maybe that's just me overthinking and making things more difficult than they need to be.

I was thinking the pic may have been Photoshopped into an existing pic but maybe that's just me overthinking and making things more difficult than they need to be.

I think this may be the case . . He did say he Hid it. Why else can't google find it

OMG!!!! I've been spending HOURS every day/night drinking and clicking... My main stratagy was stay away from the super long threads.. i figured I could cover more ground if i just clicked on page 1,2,3 in new tabs, anything larger i skipped(i figured most of the boards would be treading those anyway).. and just kept opening new tabs and closing windows.. My eyes, my fingers, brain.. and i think i may need carpal tunnel surgery!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/how-much-homebrew-do-you-gift-away-397663/index2.html

OMG!!!! I've been spending HOURS every day/night drinking and clicking... My main stratagy was stay away from the super long threads.. i figured I could cover more ground if i just clicked on page 1,2,3 in new tabs, anything larger i skipped(i figured most of the boards would be treading those anyway).. and just kept opening new tabs and closing windows.. My eyes, my fingers, brain.. and i think i may need carpal tunnel surgery!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/how-much-homebrew-do-you-gift-away-397663/index2.html

Well done!

AHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOO.close.....

trogdor447 said:

Nice going!
I hate you now of course, but congrats. :D

trogdor447 said:

Nice work, you saved many people hours and hours

What are the benefits of an upgraded membership besides no ads and a picture next to your name?

Good find! As far as the supporting membership i see you have 1 follower, maybe him/her?
Or me!:mug:

Yes! "Her" would love that. ;) Alas... winner winner chicken dinner the gift is yours to give. Someone will enjoy it. :)

Seriously Nice find... I was starting to think this was all a big conspiracy. If I read one more post that was titled Beersmith Question I was going to lose my mind. ;)

Thank god that's over. I was about to fly to Texas and make someone shotgun miller 64 until they talked

I will never participate in a scavenger hunt with no clues again lol

This will forever be stuck in my head...

146799d1378559210-homebrewtalk-scavenger-hunt-kiddy.jpg

you just joined an your mojo has surpassed mine???? Maybe the beer has burned two or,more Of my brain cells.... Warning!!! Stay away From here it's bad for your Brain!!!!

you just joined an your mojo has surpassed mine???? Maybe the beer has burned two or,more Of my brain cells.... Warning!!! Stay away From here it's bad for your Brain!!!!

:tank: Beer is good for the body! I've been at it for a long time, recently acquired all the home brew equipment off my father. So this will be a good hobby to play with. Perhaps if i got my own house and not an apartment I'll get a nice bar setup eventually like some of the others here :) I seen soo many awesome pics scrolling through pages.

:tank: Beer is good for the body! I've been at it for a long time, recently acquired all the home brew equipment off my father. So this will be a good hobby to play with. Perhaps if i got my own house and not an apartment I'll get a nice bar setup eventually like some of the others here :) I seen soo many awesome pics scrolling through pages.

Just remember wax on wax off.... Do that a few hundred times....

Congrats! That thread is on Page 103.. that's a lot of clicking. :)

Here's the odd thing.. I remember seeing that thread pop up under "Newest Threads" on the right-hand sidebar the other day... and I almost went in to participate in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back