HomeBrewTalk Image Hunt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's...ah hell I don't know how many minutes of my life I'll never get back, reading this thread.
That's OK, because once again HBT has allowed me to live, read and laugh while drinking damn good home brew.
Thank you all. :mug:
Good luck to those searching.

My eyes and brain hurt from searching.
Can't give up....want lifetime membership....

TxBrew is a he? Its profile says female who likes firearms, shooting, Bob Marley, Clutch and works in publishing. Me thinks they need a new Avatar.

I guess I've taken that for granted.... I ASSumed he is but I've been wrong plenty of times :D

Wow, I thought I had it!

I did a search in the "who's brewing" thread for the word "kiddie" and came up with one post....when I read the post by Mermaid, I saw the words "blah blah blah..."

I was like, OMG, OMG!! :eek: ..turns out to be just a coincidence, though, I believe :)

Here's the post: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/so-whos-brewing-weekend-115866/index208.html#post2191806

hahaha, what a letdown. :)

EDIT: ..Yah, I see now that I even spelled "Kiddy" wrong :( ...stupid beer lol

It has to be right in front of my face and I keep missing it. Something so simple that once it is found I am going to bang my head against a wall.

”Writing is good, thinking is better. Cleverness is good, patience is better.” Herman Hesse

So I'm going to patiently wait untill I can afford to pay for a lifetime membership because this hunt while amusing is taking away from my leisure learning.....

”Writing is good, thinking is better. Cleverness is good, patience is better.” Herman Hesse

So I'm going to patiently wait untill I can afford to pay for a lifetime membership because this hunt while amusing is taking away from my leisure learning.....

Yeah. I finally had to switch over to browse mode and ended up reading the first 20 pages or so of Ed Wort's Apfelwein thread. Definitely going to try that!!

Here in lies the problem. I will be searching and then I see something that sparks my interest and then BAM 2 hours later...

TxBrew is a he? Its profile says female who likes firearms, shooting, Bob Marley, Clutch and works in publishing. Me thinks they need a new Avatar.

I like to mix it up.

TxBrew is a guy.

He's an ugly guy, but a guy just the same. :D

(of course I'm kidding. He's not an ugly guy. He's not really pretty, either, though.)

No I'm ugly as sin. Can't help it. I've tried to get corrective surgeries but the Doc's just laugh and ask me to leave.

Actually, you spelled it correctly, if you know what the picture is of. I think TxBrew spelled it incorrectly... perhaps to throw you off the trail ...

Ah, HA! I know where the picture was taken now... :mug: ... hot on the heels of this thing. I've found the original picture on the internet now, just not HBT yet.

GAH!! Elijah already did that, so nevermind!

Ha I didn't find the picture but I found that on page 26 of this forum -https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/bottling-tips-homebrewer-94812/index25.html There is malware alert that pops up and won't even let me go to that page. Weird.

I'm not sure if I should or where to report that. <---Newb

Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 9.52.02 AM.jpg

Homercidal said:
What happens at Grep, stays at Grep.

If you wanna peek at the goods, you have to show up for the meetings! There IS an initiation, I should warn you.

Didn't want a peek at the goods so much as just wondering if you wear a leather thong as well as I do.....
I'll be at the next meeting, initiation shminitiation.

Didn't want a peek at the goods so much as just wondering if you wear a leather thong as well as I do.....
I'll be at the next meeting, initiation shminitiation.

I stopped attending meetings when they changed the weekly dues from 5 dollars to 5oz of leather polish and a herring. Things got weird

I stopped attending meetings when they changed the weekly dues from 5 dollars to 5oz of leather polish and a herring. Things got weird

How so? Sounds right up my alley.

TxBrew, I don't think this is a clue so i'm going to ask for it. Are you the only one that knows of its whereabouts ?

Forget it I am done and I'll just buy the membership

Psssh! it's not about the membership anymore. A real scavenger hunt includes items that you can find.

I just want to know where it was. Forget the membership, the time you spend does not equate 125.00

Channel66 said:

It's only weird if you let it be.

Psssh! it's not about the membership anymore. A real scavenger hunt includes items that you can find.

I just want to know where it was. Forget the membership, the time you spend does not equate 125.00

lol
I just wanted to see if that is what would cause the planes to appear. :cross:

Pappers_ said:
*pulls up a lawn chair, settles back to watch the mad scramble*

Just don't yell at me to get off your lawn if my scavenger hunting leads me there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back