Homebrewstuff.com shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BloodSweatandBeers

Reaction score
Has anyone else had S L O W shipping times from these guys? It's been two weeks+ since my order and still no shipment email. I emailed them a week after placing the order and they said it would be shipped in 3 days. That was more than a week ago......Living overseas, fast shipping is extremely important since it takes so damn long to get here. If Alternative Beverages had everything I would buy from them always, they ship quickly every time.

I need my kettle!

I ordered a keg false bottom from them (through Amazon), arrived here in Okinawa in about 10 days. I am very happy with their service.

Good luck,

Same problem here. I placed the order almost 2 weeks ago. I have tried to contact them by e-mail och through their facebook page, but I get no response..

I had a self inflicted issue with an order from Homebrewstuff.com. I called them from Afghanistan, and fixed it all over the phone. Replacement order was in the mail the same day and the return on other items was refunded within 72 hours after I had my wife ship them back. I'm very happy with their customer service.

They finally answered via facebook. My order was already sent and all was OK. So the only "problem" was their inability to answer emails..

Back