homebrewing/community brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

immabeerguy

Reaction score
A little background:

I am a welder, carbon, stainless steel (including sanitary welding), and aluminum. I have been fabricating home brewing systems and keg/kettle modifications since about 2010. I have been brewing for about 8 years and have worked at an award winning brewery. I would like to combine 2 of my loves, welding and brewing. I have an opportunity to rent some space; which involves my two passions. I would like feedback on those here on the forum.

I am considering opening up a space that is multi use: I would like to continue to fab for home brewers but I would like to entertain the possibility of renting space and equipment for those who want to brew but are on; a budget and cannot shell out the money for an all grain brewing system, wants lessons and a place to ferment their beer, people that have spacial limitations (apt dwellers for example...), or people that want to brew beer and have a space to brew their beer and a place for fermentation, conditioning, and packaging their beer.

Thankfully northern Colorado is brewing rich and there are many people who I would think want to try out brewing but not sure which way to go with it. I would also feature fabricated brewing equipment, possible ingredients, custom welding services (not just for brewing), and community space for people who want to get together and brew.

I love the idea of community and sharing with each other the passions we have. I would like to hear from people as to what they think of this idea and greatly appreciate those who drop a line with their input.

Cheers
JLB

Latest posts

Back