Homebrew Club T-Shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopherM

Reaction score
Anyone have any witty ideas for a homebrew club t-shirt? I'm not above repurposing someone else's idea :D I'm pretty good at running with an idea and filling in the graphics, etc., but looking for a good idea to run with. Who wants to play?? :mug:

My club had patches made and I just put mine on a work shirt and took it to a local place to get my name put on it.

workshirt.jpg

Are you shooting for slogans, graphics, styles or something different? Is this for kinda a one off event style shirt or an always available 'official' club shirt?

For events or one off fun shirts, stuff like the Top Gun logo but renamed to something witty like Tap Gun or such would be fun.
For an official club shirt (for HB club fund raising, etc) the work shirt idea is nice. That or something in a polo or something that is nice, yet can be brewed in.

My personal preference is to keep extraneous stuff off of shirts. Something simple (maybe just a small decal on the front with the name of the club and logo) sure beats the sponsor splattered backs like you see on most event T-shirts.

Yeah, we do a new shirt every year, so we have plenty of the stock "club logo" shirt. I'm looking for a unique or witty slogan or graphic idea.

Latest posts

Back