home brew talk "?"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopSpunge

Reaction score
When I try and sign up for the full website membership so I can post pictures and what not. It wont let me keep my screen name. Do I have to pick a new one? I asked that Tex guy but he never replied back. Thanks in advance: hopspunge

When I try and sign up for the full website membership so I can post pictures and what not. It wont let me keep my screen name. Do I have to pick a new one? I asked that Tex guy but he never replied back. Thanks in advance: hopspunge

You can keep your name. Did you go to the "upgrade membership" page to do this?

HopSpunge, just to clarify, TxBrew is the administrator you are looking for. However, you shouldn't need his assistance. Yooper sent you in the right direction.

Sorry I got a ton of pm's and yours got lost.

Do you have the remember me box checked?

Well I am able too use the regular website. However, now when I use my phone homebrewtalk app. Nothing works I can't reply, post anything. When I try to do anything on the app it just says error.

I figured it out yooper thanks for trying to help. It was a combination of human error on my part, and zombie dust clone over indulgance.

Let me know if you have any other issues.

Back