• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Home Brew Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcolonna

Reaction score
1. Chugger
* Poly head, high temp - $50 - like new
* Stainless custom head with 1" Triclover sanitary welded - $100

2. Little Giant
* 3-MD-MT-HC - like new - poly head - High temp - $50
* TE-5-MD-HC- poly high temp head, 19.2 gpm @ 3 ft head, Pump is in excellent condition, was repainted for cosmetic reasons. - $175

Local pickup or shipping added at costs

2016-05-24 08.01.56.jpg

2016-05-24 08.02.04.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 19 05 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 20 12 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 20 16 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 20 36 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 29 56 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 30 01 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 18, 6 30 07 PM.jpg

Good info, I haven't heard anything back but another pump locally just came up on CL that I might scoop up instead. I'll wait another day for this to see status...I know JTK is interested in the poly chugger, is that also the same one TravelingLight is interested in? If so I'll consider it sold between the two of you. Cheers

Good info, I haven't heard anything back but another pump locally just came up on CL that I might scoop up instead. I'll wait another day for this to see status...I know JTK is interested in the poly chugger, is that also the same one TravelingLight is interested in? If so I'll consider it sold between the two of you. Cheers

Yeah, the poly chugger is the one I am interested in as well.

I'm withdrawing my interest. I can't trust to send a new poster money when they have been this unresponsive in the selling process.

Sorry for the delay. Have been swamped with work.

Will reply to PM's as received.

Was a member before under an old work email address I cant use anymore, so had to open a new account with my personal email.

Back