Holiday Freezer Quality?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borealis

Reaction score
I've seen lots of threads on holiday brand keezers, but am just curious if people have been happy with the actual freezer in the long run. I want to buy a 7 cu ft freezer and that is among the best price, but I guess I would be willing to spend a little more if the quality is worth it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have a Holiday freezer. I bought a used kegerator from a guy a couple years ago. It is still working perfectly!

I bought the 7 cu. ft. Holiday freezer in October of 2009 (the newer version with the huge compressor hump). Haven't had an issue with it and for the price I'd highly recommend it.

Figured I'd give up an update on my now dead Holiday freezer. I went on vacation last week and came back last night to a warm keezer, the compressor went out on the freezer after about 2.5 years. For what I paid for the unit (150), I'm not at all upset with how long it lasted. I'm replacing it with a Frigidaire LFPH44M4LM mini fridge.

Back