Hi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurricane

Reaction score
I love malt liquor, I am hoping to find a way to brew a natty Daddy / hurricane type drink at home for less than the price of buying it at the store. My dream is to have a full keg of malt liquor always on tap. That's why I made my account here this is my introduction thanks for your time

Greetings from the San Francisco area. I don't know much about Malt Liquor except when I was younger and needed a quick buzz, Schlitz (SP?) or Old English 800 was always around. LOL. Good luck and ask questions. The folks here are awesome with giving answers. Lots of info here. Rock on!!!!!

Welcome to the gang!

If you search here you should be able to find some suggestions for a malt liquor. I would also search the internet for a "clone recipe" of a known brew you're familiar with. Gather up all of your searches then decide if one of them looks good.

Folks here are happy to help.

Back