Hi New to the site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! I also need to start my St. Patty's Day brew.

Oh yea plenty of time not new to brewing just the site only down side is i just relocated because of layoff and im in an apartment now so its partial mash until that changes but oh well at least ill have some suds. Actually just popped open my yeungling clone not quiet ready but tasty. Other down side is i moved from nc to shreveport , La no local store been doing the web thing with austin. ANyway love the site everyone is real freindly.

Hi Jay best of luck with the brew!

Yeah the short time i have been here many of the people are very nice lol even those that are not have a good sense of humor. :tank:

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:
Hi Jay best of luck with the brew!

Yeah the short time i have been here many of the people are very nice lol even those that are not have a good sense of humor.
Hoi !!!

I am a nasty son of a *****. really I am. I know nothing and post a lot. I do post 99.9% at work and sober which is more than can be said to the rest of them :drunk::drunk::drunk: hee hee hee

oh, and welcome :D

Back