hi im jewbag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewbag

Reaction score
hello. im jewbag. im 23. im from western washington. i intend to try home brewing, but have no experience. my primary interests are: drinking, eating mushrooms and doing weird art that looks like something somebody did while they were on mushrooms, and exercising while drunk, and taking hikes, mostly while drunk. my favorite pastime is old rasputin. i also like

:ban:

this banana.

whuddup

Welcome from Lacey! glad to see more washington brewers hitting the forums. What are you planning to brew?

I can picture this guy to the "T". He sounds like a lot of Seattlites and with the same self-entitled attitude to boot!

... ooooooooo.... that last post made me sound exactly like an eastsider didn't it....

:cross:

yep I gave up the fungus a few years ago, too much too often... Along with most things.

Now just herbal medicine for me. Well, lots of beer too :mug:

Kinda noticed there hasn't been anything more from him.

lol I actually forgot I signed up until I randomly remembered this afternoon.
Maybe he's been eating a lot of mushrooms? :cross:
cyanescens, fool :fro:

Welcome from Lacey! glad to see more washington brewers hitting the forums. What are you planning to brew?

more like a prospective brewer since Ive never done it before. thinking about starting out with something easierish, like cider maybe.. is that easier?

I can picture this guy to the "T". He sounds like a lot of Seattlites and with the same self-entitled attitude to boot!
Im not a guy, tho, so you might wanna start over ;)

anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :) hopefully will be posting more.

more like a prospective brewer since Ive never done it before. thinking about starting out with something easierish, like cider maybe.. is that easier?

Nope, but it is easierish!!!

Im not a guy, tho, so you might wanna start over ;)

anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :)

Hey, I'm not a guy either, don't...no...wait...strike that...I am...

Welcome jewbag.

Funny, that's what a good chunk of my friends call me.

Or just "JOOOOOOOO" (ala Soulja Boi.... crank dat Kosha Boi)

Cider is pretty fool proof......if you let it still out. It can be one of the harder ones to bottle otherwise. My advice is to think of 2-3 beers you really like, then contact Jeremy at apexbrewwares,com and get a clone kit or something close.

Back