Hi from Texas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denverd1

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello! This evening, finished bottling my first batch, a Scottish Ale. Did a single stage this time, hoping this first one turns out ok. Looking forward learning more about brewing and trying some great recipes.

So, cheers from Texas! :mug: Great site!

denverd1 said:
Just wanted to say hello! This evening, finished bottling my first batch, a Scottish Ale. Did a single stage this time, hoping this first one turns out ok. Looking forward learning more about brewing and trying some great recipes.

So, cheers from Texas! :mug: Great site!

Welcome to HBT , for all you Texas guys im planing a brew day in Jan. so keep on the look out.

I see you're from Tyler and it sounds like you're just getting started. I know a couple of guys in Tyler who brew - my Dad and one of his neighbors - and they would probably enjoy getting together to help out, show you what all grain brewing is all about, or just hang out and chat and drink a homebrew. If you're interested, let me know and I'll hook you guys up.

Ryan, sounds like a neat day. I've got a bro-in-law up there who might be interested. If so, I may come up there and bring him along.

Thanks guys!

Ryan, Brew Day sounds like a lot of fun. keep us posted on that. DFW area?

lil sparky - that would be great! let me know how we can get in touch.

denverd1 said:
Thanks guys!

Ryan, Brew Day sounds like a lot of fun. keep us posted on that. DFW area?

lil sparky - that would be great! let me know how we can get in touch.

Yes it would be at my House, in Arlington. Ill be out of town until the 14th so it will be sometime after that. Ill post some details when I can set a date for sure.

Latest posts

Back