Hi! from Pittsburgh PA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjavocado

Reaction score
Been a lurker for a long time now, found so many answers on this site through google, I've never had the need to ask a question! Thought it was about time to say 'hello!' Please excuse the obvious timing with regard to the big giveaway ;)

Cheers, y'all! ...I mean yinz!

I'm in O'hara (up 28) about the opposite end of Pgh from you. We have friends in Hopewell, its a great part of town. Where about in Hopewell? Big change from NO I bet? Hopefully we have made you feel welcomed.

Welcome to HBT, and to the 'burgh. I don't live there, but was born and raised there (South Hills) and almost all of my family/relatives live there.

Try to take advantage of what the city offers: In general, friendly people, especially for a "northern" city. Get to a Penguins game, and a Pirates game in the summer. Don't forget about Kennywood, Carnegie museum (large dinosaur collection), and a bunch of other stuff.

I'm biased, but everyone I've ever met that was from Pittsburgh misses it.

Latest posts

Back