Hi from Pittsbugh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittsburghguy

Reaction score
Hi all, new brewer with a couple batches under his belt. Started out extract, will jump to all grain sometime.

Brewed and bottled a Belgian IPA and an American Cream Ale. Both turned out good.

Have a English Pale Ale and a Red Ale fermenting now.

Hi all, new brewer with a couple batches under his belt. Started out extract, will jump to all grain sometime.

Brewed and bottled a Belgian IPA and an American Cream Ale. Both turned out good.

Welcome! Our area has a couple homebrew clubs. I'm the VP of TRASH so let me know if you're interested and I can get you some more info. Cheers!

Welcome! I'm originally from Allegheny County. Live up in Beaver County now, right by the airport. I try to make it to the city every other week to go to the strip and such. All grain is not as hard as it's cracked up to be, especially if you go BIAB. Have fun and welcome to the forum!

Back