Hi from Alberta!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyGunn

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've already posted a few times...but I never introduced myself! I'm in Edmonton and I want to get into homebrewing.

I've already come to the conclusion that this place is going to be an amazing resource...full of great people!

Later folks.

Jon.

Yeah welcome to HBT. A great place to learn all you really need to know to make great beer.
I have a couple of entries into a competition in Calgary and a couple on it's way to another in Leftbridge right now. Alberta sure has a lot of active homebrewers involved in homebrew clubs.

Cheers

Hi Jon,
You are in homebrew country for sure. Lots of brewers in AB. I supply a ton of guys around Calgary a few up your way even customers in Ft Mac.
I love helping newbies get going. Drop by the site and have a look around.
Good luck to you.
HD

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback already received!! I've decided to take plunge and make my first extract batch in the coming weeks! Now...which recipe to try first!!! Haha!!

I'll be sure to check out your site hopdawg!

Latest posts

Back