Hey there from Nampa, ID

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
I've been on a few other threads but I've never posted here.. sounded like a good idea. I live in Nampa, ID (about a half hour from the huge booming metropolis known as Boise), started out making mead a few years back and have been hogging the carboys and buckets with beer since my first batch about a year and a half ago. Started with extract and moved to AG this past summer, upgraded to a keggle just before my last batch, don't really use recipes, it always turns out good, and I love to brew. We have a baby on the way in about a month woohoo (she's gonna' be our first)! I also run Niko's Homebrew Supplies where I sell hops at really low prices, and have wort chillers and Co2 tanks as well. I've only been active on HBT for a couple months but its been so far and I plan on it being my main board as theres so many people on here. I guess that's all!

Latest posts

Back