Hey I started a business

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budd0413

Reaction score
I hope this isn't against the rules as its been a while since i signed up and read them but....I started a business and we are doing a giveaway the middle of September. I am a woodworker and I the name of my company is limestonejoinery.com....... the site is still kind of bland as I dont really have a lot of time to keep it updated with everything that I build or do. I can tell you there is much more than what is on the site. Anyway.....

the giveaway is for a kitchen accessory package, all handmade by myself... it includes a cutting board, trivet and wine balancer. All you have to do to enter is like my page on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/LimestoneJoinery. The winner will be posted after we reach 100.00 likes or September 15th which ever comes first. Sorry to spam the forum with this but although I dont have tons of posts I have been here a while and read whats happening daily and I figured some people may have an interest in this.

Thanks
-wall

Back