Hey from Rochester, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganGoesPlaces

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been lurking around for a few months and I thought it was about time I became a little more active. I am in the Rochester area, more specifically in Fairport, NY. I started brewing last summer and have only done extracts to this point. I would love to move to all grain but I already have to hear it about my equipment taking up space as it is. :drunk:

Brews to Date:
  • Nut Brown
  • Peach Wheat
  • Dunkelweizen (came out sour :( )
  • Belgian Style Pale Ale
  • Bourbon Barrel Porter
  • Scottish 60 /-

And right now I have a bit of an experiment going on with a cider.

I am planning on starting an English Bitter and an Oatmeal Stout in the coming month. A buddy of mine gave me a 5 gal carboy his dad used to use for wine making, so I am excited to up my production a bit.

Hey neighbors! Nice to see other fellow Rochestarians, I'm in Avon myself. I just got into brewing a few weeks ago and just joined this site yesterday. It looks like there is tons of useful information here.

Originally from Spencerport, NY myself. Good to see some Rochesterians brewing beer to compliment their plates!

Back