Hey from Paris, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AuBuchon

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for all the great threads on this forum. I've been brewing for a couple years, and in that middle period between extracts and AG. I've done a couple partial-mash brews and feel ready to make the transition. I've got my mash tun built from a cooler, but still have to add the chiller and a larger brew pot. Again, thanks for all the knowledge!
Scott

Welcome to the forum, go ahead and jump into all-grain, easier than most think.. just slower, more to do and FUNNNERRR, yea i said funner. .. lol.. . anyways, good to see a fellow Tennesseean. Out of Clarksville now but from Tullahoma ( Coffee County ) Cheers

Welcome fellow Tennessee brewer! That is 3 new Tennessee brewer's in 24 hours, cool! Your fellow Tennessee brewers are in the middle of putting together a group hops buy, you are more than welcome to join in. You can find our thread in the Groups Buy section.

Good luck making that jump real soon, you will enjoy every minute of it.

Welcome to HBT. I live in Milan, not to far from you. Got friends that live in Paris that work with me in Milan. You will find good information and good folks here... Cheers!

Back