Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattcrecelius

Reaction score
Could someone help me please? I need to be convinced/persuaded on what to brew next. I just can't decide. All I have left right now is a 7% ABV Dry-hopped Rye IPA.
Should I brew that Christmas Ale? Or I'm thinking that I need a lower ABV session brew. Unfortunately, lagers are not an option right now, so that eliminates quite a few of whatever you were thinking.
Any suggestions are welcome.

i just did a session amber and Oktoberfest Ale

will be doing an IPA this weekend then gonna brew a Dark Mild in a week or 2, really awesome sounding session style that I look forward to trying

christmas ale will be nice if it needs to age but won't help your pipeline in the mean time

terrapinj said:
i just did a session amber and Oktoberfest Ale

will be doing an IPA this weekend then gonna brew a Dark Mild in a week or 2, really awesome sounding session style that I look forward to trying

christmas ale will be nice if it needs to age but won't help your pipeline in the mean time

Oktoberfest Ale? Tell me more
I'm guessing that the yeast will have the biggest impact

Sent from my Droid using Home Brew Talk

Back