Utah Help with my brewery!!! Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jako

Reaction score
Long story short my builder was supposed to install my hood vent. They pulled a it's not in the contract the day we closed and now I'm in a tough spot. The builder agreed to fix the dry wall once it's set up but I need to figure out how to hang it and install the fan correctly.

If anyone knows a contractor or very handy please let me know. I am located in eagle mountain. I am willing to pay for the work.

I am aslo willing to help out as I can but I am about to have a back surgery soon and was in a accident last night.. (yeah my luck has been bad!) But It shouldn't stop me from helping.

Link below is pictures of the vent and brackets.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7zGhwtFn8uXBuVRP7

Last edited:
I would give it another shot now that the holiday rush is over. Lots of people want stuff done for the holidays but then have no money to spend in January. That trickles down to contractors, especially the handyman types that live small job to small job.

I would give it another shot now that the holiday rush is over. Lots of people want stuff done for the holidays but then have no money to spend in January. That trickles down to contractors, especially the handyman types that live small job to small job.

Thank you, i have a few leads so i hope i get someone soon. really derailed my brewing and life in general i just want it done!

Back