Help tracking down a DME website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B33F

Reaction score
Hey guys!

A few weeks ago i brewed a simple IPA with about half Amber and half Pale DME. The results were not as good as i was hoping unfortunately. The thing is though, i've used that same combo for another beer which is still in fermentation so I'd like to try and find the website of the manufacturer to see if they have any info on what is actually going in to the Amber DME, which I think is the culprit for the less than desired taste. :) The beer in fermentation has nearly double the hops so hopefully that will cover this flavor I'm getting. Does anyone know the website to the manufacturer of this DME:
BetterBrew Amber DME

(this is exactly how the packaging looks) I've tried googling better brew spraymalt and betterbrew DME but haven't been able to find the website... I would just like to know after taking a look at the ingredients what may be the possible outcome of this next beer...

Back