Hello. Newbie intro from RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishwrench

Reaction score
Hello Forum Dwellers,

I have been lurking aroung here for some time. Read a couple of good homebrewing books and this site has been great for further research the reading material has raised. I received a Mr. Beer for a gift a couple of years ago and have been fascinated with home brewing since. I'm looking forward to starting my first batch soon, minus the Mr. Beer and soda bottles. Still collecting items and educating myself.

Oh yeah, I know how to use a search button, LOL. Seems like that is a lost art among the car enthusiast forums I also troll around.

Cheers from another Beer Enthusiast, Gearhead, Gen X'er, Yankees Fan, Dad, and Metalhead!

Hank

Welcome Hank!!! I am glad to see that you are well acquainted with my old friend searchie. I don't know how many threads I have answered merely by searching and posting a link to what came up for the search. I am glad to hear that you tossed the Mr. Beer and soda bottles. A good first step to homebrewing :p. Any questions that you can't find the answer too, just holler.

Dj

Back