Hello from the PNW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoByFour

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Kevin. I am recently getting back into the game of home brew and I'm excited. My amazing GF got me a decent little 5 gallon kit at my local home brew shop for Father's Day. I went and picked up a diamond knot ipa kit the other day and I've just been trying to read up and knowledge myself in the ways of home brew. I only did the little cheapy mr beer kits a couple years back. Ready to step up the game and soon start making my own recipes (with time)View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1467241023.322245.jpg

Welcome [back] to the hobby/passion/obsession! Have fun with your kit and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or problems. Just do a little homework first...search the forum because chances are, it's been asked and answered before. Above all, be clean and don't stress out! In the words of Charlie Papazian, "Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Home Brew!" (RDWHAHB).
:mug:

Thank you, the book my kit came with has some good information in it, my manager at work told me about this forum. And believe me. I like to look into something before I jump right in [emoji16]

Back