Hello...... =/...... I'm am beer drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkEnough4U

Reaction score
Hey everybody, just introducing myself! Ne and my Brother in law are both on here and we brew together, he's the brains I'm the sexy. Definitely excited to be involved with the most knowledgeable and friendly brewing community out there. If y oh demand to know about me my first brew was an all grain 13% abv barleywine and my favorite beer depends oN the day. Excited to learn and grow as a brewer, thanks in advance for dealing with my questions and drunkenness.

Hey everybody, just introducing myself! Ne and my Brother in law are both on here and we brew together, he's the brains I'm the sexy. Definitely excited to be involved with the most knowledgeable and friendly brewing community out there. If y oh demand to know about me my first brew was an all grain 13% abv barleywine and my favorite beer depends oN the day. Excited to learn and grow as a brewer, thanks in advance for dealing with my questions and drunkenness.

Your first was a barleywine? nice! :rockin:

9AZxCV5.jpg

Appreciate the welcome everybody, sorry would've talked sooner but of course the day after posting my army buddy visited and long story short my phone broke and the laptop was broken earlier in the month FML. =/ As for any complaints about the name, it's already in the process of being altered. Thanks again everybody!

Back