Hello from Westminster MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xanxer82

Reaction score
I'm Dan from Westminster,MD.
Just started brewing beer. Decided to start this journey with a Brewers Best American cream ale. It's currently in secondary and will hopefully be put into a keg.
I'd like to eventually move forward and get to all grain brewing but for now extract kits are a hood way to start for me.

Welcome from Bel Air! Extract and extract w/ grains is a great way to start out! Do a couple extract kits, progress to a couple partial mash, then go all-grain. Each step is a learning process.

Oh, don't forget to visit HBT several times a day. It's a great resource, and a fun place to hang out!

I'm Dan from Westminster,MD.
Just started brewing beer. Decided to start this journey with a Brewers Best American cream ale. It's currently in secondary and will hopefully be put into a keg.
I'd like to eventually move forward and get to all grain brewing but for now extract kits are a hood way to start for me.

Dan, I grew up in westminster, did you go to WHS and if so what year did you graduate?

Latest posts

Back