hello from west michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

founder26

Reaction score
Hi everybody! My name is Ron, and I hail from Jenison Michigan. I have been into craft beer for about 7 years now and I just recently aquired some home brewing equipment so I figured I would give it a shot. I look foward to checking out this site, cheers everyone! :)

Welcome! There is a great group of guys at Primetime Brewers Homebrew Club in GR. Lots of great information to be had and maybe some great beers to try as well! I recommend checking them out to get one-on-one (ok, one-to-many) assistance.

There is also a ton of help to be had on here.

You can't beat the people at Siciliano's Market in Allendale for help and they got almost anything you could want for equipment and supplies.

Pick up a good book on homebrewing, like Charlie Papazian's Completel Joy of Homebrewing, or Palmer's How to Brew. Even Homebrewing for Dummies is a very good book!

Feel free to ask any question on here. There are tons of people who will help even if you don't do a search (top left corner of the screen) first.

Cheers! :mug:

thanks guys! its nice to see a couple michigan people on here. I finished my first homebrew with a buddy a couple weeks ago. I did a citra pale ale, just dry hopped it on sunday, so I should be bottling by the end of the week, so excited! I will definetly check out that primetime brewers club, thanks for the heads up!

oh btw I did buy my recipe stuff at sicilianos, I go there quite often and like those guys alot!

Back