Hello From Vermont

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewForMe

Reaction score
I have been reading these forums for weeks now and i finally decided to join the homebrew culture. I brewed my first batch 2 weeks ago, a weizen extract kit from my LHBS. I bottled it this morning and i had to taste test a sample, if it gets better with age, i may not beable to let it carbonate for 2 whole weeks.

Thanks to everyone for the great information that can be found in the forums here. I have learned so much and it has inspired me to become a homebrewer. I cant wait to do some experimenting and get to all grain brews, but a few more extracts are probably in-line first. Bottoms up to everyone and i hope your day is a good one.

Welcome...the wait is always the hardest, but after you get more than one beer on tap or bottled waiting get's a little easier! Happy Brewing!

Welcome aboard! I'll agree with SD...patience is the most difficult aspect of brewing when you're starting out. Glad to hear you've learned a lot from the discussions....we all have!

Back