Hello from TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sapo59

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I brew my first batch of beer about 12 years ago... Got away from the craft for a while. I been lurking here for about a week and have learned slot by reading here. I have four 2.5 gallon fermenter full right now along with two ten gallons.

Ahh, went to High School in Millington. Former Navy brat and the folks still live in Millington. Went to UofM after high school, meet my wife there so good memories but I have not missed West Tennessee a day since I left it.

I hear ya there haha. I work in Wyoming so I get outta here often.

Hey Sapo, Memphis Brewers Association would love for you to come and check out our club meetings. First Monday of each month at Ciao Bella in East Memphis. You can stop by MidSouth Malts and talk to Mike or you can PM me for more details. Cheers!

Rusty Bucket Brews, I sent a bunch of entries into the Bluff City Comp. Can you make sure they all get medals for me? Thanks! ;-)

Back