Hello from the Palmetto State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonK

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for quite some time now and figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm patiently brewing my first batch even as we speak (Irish Stout). So far, so good. I'm just waiting for it to reach final gravity so I can bottle it! Hopefully this weekend.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the well though out questions and responses that I've been finding. Pretty much all my concerns/questions have already been asked and answered!

Welcome! My future wife is from the Charleston area. I visited for the first time last April and would love to go back!

Glad to have you here.

A fellow beginner from SC! Where in the state are you?

I'm also in the middle of my first batch. I was stubborn (stupid?) and didn't follow a set recipe, so I'm not exactly sure what it will be. It looks to be similar in color to a Newcastle at this point.

JasonK said:
I've been lurking here for quite some time now and figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm patiently brewing my first batch even as we speak (Irish Stout). So far, so good. I'm just waiting for it to reach final gravity so I can bottle it! Hopefully this weekend.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the well though out questions and responses that I've been finding. Pretty much all my concerns/questions have already been asked and answered!

welcome from Lugoff (Camden area)! love to see a fellow homebrewer from SC. we should swap beers sometime.

Back