Hello from the Niagara Frontier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swheatfield

Reaction score
Hello fellow homebrewers, great place you have here!

I'm getting back into brewing after about a 15 year layoff. So far I've got one extract batch under my belt, an American Red from my LHBS that came out very well. With the abunance of local orchards/cider mills I 've followed the Graff postings and now have 5 gallons of Graff kegged and 5 more in a frementor. The kegged Graff tastes as if it needs to age for a week or two more, its at 3 weeks now and has a sweet tart flavor.

All grain brewing is my goal when I can get the equipment together. Trying to find a sanke keg in the Niagara/Buffalo area to make a brew kettle has proven difficult, I might have to ask Santa for a 10 gallon brew kettle.

I'll be reading and learning, thanks for all the great posts with your brewing knowledge.

Steve

Welcome back to the hobby. I've seen a few kegs on craigslist but not many. I ended up buying mine from kegglebrewing (a sponsor of this site). A little pricey, but comes ready to go.

Back