hello from the far SW suburbs of Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db_brew

Reaction score
Hello all! been brewing for almost 7years now (man, time flies when you're having fun) and this past year I moved from Brookfield Il to Plainfield Il. I brew mainly AG batches, but I'm going to revisit at least one, maybe more extract beers. Time for brewing is limited, but I will keep it going one way or another.

Cheers!

Welcome. There is practically a Plainfield brewing mafia on this board. I'm sure you'll be fitting right in!

Welcome! It's great to have another Plainfield brewer on the board.;)

Joe Dragon said:
Welcome fellow Illinois dweller. I'm on Sanible Island Florida right now but live in St. Charles with a shop in Warrenville. I hear you may be seeing the Snizzle guys. Have fun and welcome.

Well, of all weeks to go to Florida, I think I would've waited until next week or go a week earlier. This week we were practically in shorts it got so warm.

I plan on meeting up with some locals on Friday, but I may end up being a bit late. I will be with my kids until my wife gets home... :eek:

BTW, I like this website, a little difficult to navigate, but lots of good info!!!!

Back