Hello from the ATL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyler914

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? My name is Tom and I live in Atlanta, Ga. I'm brand new to the brewing game and can't wait to get started. I've been looking into brewing my own for some time now and just this morning I came across a guy selling his whole setup for a pretty decent price. I decided I couldn't pass it up and... well.. here I am. I'm pretty much the newbest of newbs so if youv'e got any trade secrets or any helpful hints send them this way.

thanks guys!:mug:

Look at brewmasterswarehouse.com. They are in Marietta and are priced to compete with the other internet companys. If you pick up your order, you get the great internet pricing and no shipping.

You came to the right place for support.. uh I mean help.
Hi, I'm Jay and I'm a homebrewer *****everyone together now***Hi Jay! :cross:

Lived in Athens for 5 years.. Best 5 of my life!!!

Welcome from Roswell. This website will provide you with as much knowledge as you can handle.

+1 on Brewmasters Warehouse. Their Brew Builder is awesome and very convenient to go pick up and save on shipping. I just placed my order for this weekend. :mug:

thanks for the welcoming! I can't wait to start brewing and making use of all the knowledge and experience everyone has to offer.

Welcome Tom. Fellow Atlanta homebrewer here. Started last year around this time and still going strong. Patience is my biggest tip.

Back