Hello From Tennessee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tndave

Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to all of the folks that contribute to this great site. There is a wealth of information here. I have been reading for several days and have learned a lot. And really enjoy the DIY section...now I have even more projects on my to do list...

I am a newby, I just ordered the"Intermediate" kit + some other goodies from Midwest. I expect it to arrive Monday. I chose the Liberty Cream Ale to start with. My wife is already onboard and can't wait for me to brew a batch, but I figured I would try to start with something that she might actually like & I would be a lot happier...if ya catch my drift. I have plenty of Samuel Adams and Fat Tire bottles to get started with and I will move to keging a little later. But for now I'm just gonna keep reading & creating more empty bottles to use...Cheers!! :mug:

Welcome to HBT!! I am originally from the Chattanooga area and am up that way on a monthly basis!!

I just want to say thanks to all of the folks that contribute to this great site. There is a wealth of information here. I have been reading for several days and have learned a lot. And really enjoy the DIY section...now I have even more projects on my to do list...

I am a newby, I just ordered the"Intermediate" kit + some other goodies from Midwest. I expect it to arrive Monday. I chose the Liberty Cream Ale to start with. My wife is already onboard and can't wait for me to brew a batch, but I figured I would try to start with something that she might actually like & I would be a lot happier...if ya catch my drift. I have plenty of Samuel Adams and Fat Tire bottles to get started with and I will move to keging a little later. But for now I'm just gonna keep reading & creating more empty bottles to use...Cheers!! :mug:

Welcome and hello from Washington State University! Go Cougs!

Hello from Sevierville! This group is a nice bunch of folks. I'm new to brewing myself
and just wanted to say hi to a fellow Tennessean.

Welcome to the Forums! Just north of Nashville myself and just so you know we have a great HBS here in Tennessee. www.rebelbrewer.com. The cheapest HBS store around. They have a great site and are some great guys. If you get a chance to stop by there store they will share some great homebrew. Good luck with your brewing!

Back