Hello from Southern Indiana.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsowder

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon the forum...thought it might be a good idea to join. I'm a beginner/intermediate home brewer from Southern Indiana (Pekin, if anybody knows the area). I first started brewing about 2 1/2 years ago. I haven't been very active for the past year though. I've just brewed my 10th batch and I have 11 waiting in the wings. After taking the year off and getting back into the swing of things...i'm finding myself wanting to take the next couple of steps. I'd like to start kegging and start experimenting with all-grain brewing.

-Dave
:mug:

Welcome, Pekin! I did time at St. Meinrad, not far from you. We just drank bourbon and Icehouse beer at the time (and the occasional Weidemann's), but welcome to the hobby!

Howdy and welcome to the board. This is a great place and tons of info to soak up. A side note, my wife is from Salem, IN. I've driven through Pekin many times going to see her family.

Terje

Latest posts

Back