Hello From South Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filmdaze

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

My Buddy and I just bought a kit from Northern Brewer. And this past weekend we brewed our first beer. We did an English Brown Ale Kit first, and then worked off a recipe we found and made a blonde english ale. Right now they're both in the primary. And it looks like everything is going to be fine, but we'll see. Just figured I'd introduce myself and say hi.

Howdy Filmdaze!

Welcome to the board....lots of nice folks here who can/will help you out.

Hey where in South Texas are you?

Also, next time you order stuff check out austinhomebrew.com they've got good prices and a flat rate of $6.99 on all orders. Plus it gets here pretty quick.

Take it easy and good luck on your beer!

I actually ordered all my ingrediants from austin home brew. We are in Harlingen, which is about 30min. from the mexican border (right near South Padre Island). I look forward to picking your brains later on.

Right on thats what this site is for

I've never been there but yup I know where Harlingen is. Are you guys getting as much rain as we are? It's freakin monsoon season around here!

Latest posts

Back