Hello from Seattle! (hope I'm doing this right)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Newbie here.

After arriving at this website by way of countless Google searches for beer help I figured it couldn't hurt to get involved. Also new to the whole "forum" thing so bear with me if I do it wrong.

It rains a lot in Seattle. I'll use that as a good excuse to stay inside and brew/drink beer!

My cousin and I have already brewed successful batches of pale ale and kolsch, and in a few weeks we will find out if the IPA turned out as well. All of these without a hydrometer, thermometer, or secondary fermenter. New equipment is on its way! Time to get serious now.

Wish me luck!

Welcome to the forums! I hope that your brews are tasty.

You might check out the guy that is doing the group buy in Olympia,WA. He is doing both grains and hops. The thread can be found in the classifieds

My brews have been tasty so far. I will certainly check out the group buy in Olympia. I may find myself driving through that area in the future. Thank you!

Newbie here.

After arriving at this website by way of countless Google searches for beer help I figured it couldn't hurt to get involved. Also new to the whole "forum" thing so bear with me if I do it wrong.

It rains a lot in Seattle. I'll use that as a good excuse to stay inside and brew/drink beer!

My cousin and I have already brewed successful batches of pale ale and kolsch, and in a few weeks we will find out if the IPA turned out as well. All of these without a hydrometer, thermometer, or secondary fermenter. New equipment is on its way! Time to get serious now.

Wish me luck!

Larry's Home Brew Supply, in Kent they will treat you like family! GREAT PEOPLE!

Back