Hello from Sapin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENMEDINA

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Enrique and I live in Spain. I am 37 and have always feel attracted to home brewing.

Today I bought a The Beer Machine Kit. I guess it is one of the simplest way to start making your own beer.

Nice to meet you all!!

Welcome! Many people have started in the hobby using the Beer Machine, King Keg or Mr. Beer.

Well, just writing to update.

Shortly after my first post here, I received an email from the online store where I had bought my Beer Machine. They were out of stock.

So I decided to buy a more complete kit (IMHO). I bought the Ballihoo Home Brew Kit, from the UK. I received it earlier this week.

I am right now fermenting my first batch. Coopers traditional draught. I am really excited about it. I prepared the brew and was fermenting it in less than an hour.

Now it is in its second day of fermentation. The fermentation bucket looks well sealed, the airlock is bubbling, the original hydrometer reading said 1039. So I think everything is going OK!

Regards,

Enrique

Back