Hello from Port Wash. NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p38a

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Brewing here in Port Washington, NY. I got a Mr Beer some years ago but life in a Big Apple studio isn't so conducive for brewing. Moved to the burbs and now I've had a chance to get into it and I must say there's nothing quite like kicking back and watching a ballgame with a brew of your own.

I'm still with Mr Beer (my apt isn't THAT much bigger) but I look forward one day to "graduating."

I've learned so much in just a few days on this forum. Thanks! I already did a non Mr Beer apple cider as a result of reading here and it is as good if not better than any batch I've done with that funky orange "fermenter" :cross:

Keep on brewing (and posting) :D

Slainte!

Welcome.

I lived in a apartment style dorm, much smaller than a standard 1 bedroom apt, and I was able to brew 5 gallon batches. It really takes less space than you think. You can make excellent beer in 2 gallon boils. Good luck.

Welcome:

I'm new myself to this site and have found it VERY useful. I would try a five gallon batch. You really don't need a lot of room....just a burner on your stove and away you go!

Hi all! I'm new here as well. I happen to be Jack's brother in law. All our talk lately has revolved around homebrewing.

So hello all!

They are primarly a wine equipment store but have a section called Brews Brothers. They have everything you could need to start brewing and the two brothers who run the place are very knowledgeable and love answering questions

I moved from the Island into the city about a year ago, upon which I found NO LHBS in any of the 5 burroughs. I finally find something I need on the Island right after I leave :(

Latest posts

Back