Hello from north Idaho!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrewer20

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220611-180522_Gallery.jpg
Hello!! I'm from the northern most part of Idaho, not far from Sandpoint.
I've been brewing about 2 years, and I use the Unibrau electric brew system.
I mostly do IPAs, sours and stouts.
Not much in the way of home brewers in my area, so thought I'd share online..

Currently I have a hazy, sour and West coast IPA on tap. I have 2 homemade kegerators and ferment in 6 gallon torpedo kegs with floating dip tubes.
I enjoy learning every day about different beers and trying to get better at just brewing.

Well, cheers
Mike

Last edited:
View attachment 771546Hello!! I'm from the northern most part of Idaho, not far from Sandpoint.
Not much in the way of brewers in my area, so thought I'd share online..

Currently I have a hazy, sour and West coast IPA on tap. I have 2 homemade kegerators and ferment in 6 gallon torpedo kegs with floating dip tubes.
I enjoy learning every day about different beers and trying to get better at just brewing.

Well, cheers
Mike

Cheers Mike, I grew up in that region in Northeastern Washington. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Mike! I'm not too far from you, just over the border in Washington and down some. That's a nice looking system!

Welcome Mike! I'm not too far from you, just over the border in Washington and down some. That's a nice looking system!
Thanks! I've been playing with the 2 element electric system for a few weeks now, it seams to do pretty well. I'm on my 3rd batch with it and so far I'm pretty pleased.. Double batch sparge with a simple grain rinse seams to get great efficiency

View attachment 771546Hello!! I'm from the northern most part of Idaho, not far from Sandpoint.
Not much in the way of home brewers in my area, so thought I'd share online..

Well, cheers
Mike
Nice looking system!
Cheers from Kentucky!

Latest posts

Back