Hello from Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chooch

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to the forum and introduce myself..I've been reading for a bit, but figure I'd join in on the fun now..There are a lot of knowledgeable brewers on here so hopefully some of that will rub off..

About me..Born and raised in Philly..Started homebrewing in September and have made about 4 batches so far..It's a great hobby with great rewards..

4 batches since you started in September? You have been busy. I brewed 3 batches last year, starting in the summer. How did your batches turn out?

Whenever I have off(B-day, X-mas break etc.) I try and take advantage of it..I also can only brew when the wife is out of the house for a day or two due to the smell :) So I try to get it in when I can..The first 3 turned out ok-pretty good..The last one I did last week I'm pretty sure went bad..

Welcome.

Born and raised in Camden...although both parents are from Philly and we lived in So Philly for a couple of years...:D

Thanks for the welcome..I can see Camden from my office window downtown..It's a pretty scary place now a days..

How did it go bad? If there is one thing I have learned here, it is patience can solve many problems. Have you tasted it? Or are you just getting a bad feeling about the batch?

EDIT: Oops, posted too soon (that happens often). I just saw you made a topic about this.

Latest posts

Back