Hello from Philadelphia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonbomb

Reaction score
Well I have been on here for a few months now and I have also already made 3 - 4 batches of beer.

Just here to introduce myself.

I am wondering if there is any home brewers from philadelphia (preferably south philadelphia). That would like to discuss brewing or even getting together to share a few beers.:mug:

Welcome :mug:

While not in Philly, the Barley Legal Homebrewers meet on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Iron Hill in Maple Shade. That's probably about 1/2 hour from the Walt Whitman. Bring some of your brews to share.

Cheers,
Glenn

I went to school in Delaware and had two iron hills within 5 miles from me. awesome, beer; a big fan of their seasonals. i currently right outside Philly in jersey (10 minutes into center city on the PATCO), and i am currently brewing my first batch. hopefully when all is said and done they'll be ready by mid-to-late October, just in time for the phillies run at the championship.

welcome! My wife and I belong to a homebrew club that meets out of Chestnut Hill, last thursday of the month. Meeting is this thursday if you are interested! You can PM for more details if you'd like! Good luck with the brewing!

Back